Dynamic Gravity Systems offers a variety of repair, upgrade, and training services. We can perform
repairs and upgrades on zero-length spring based gravity meters from Micro-g Lacoste (MgL) and ZLS.
We also build new, replacement Control Modules for MgL AirSeaII Systems with upgraded electronics and performance. These are a direct replacement for old AirSeaII control modules.
DgS can upgrade your existing Micro-g Lacoste SeaSys, AirSeaII, and ZLS systems to our new range of Advanced Technology
Airborne or Marine systems.
The upgrade can be customized to your operational needs and budget (see options below).
A full upgrade includes installation of force-feedback measurement, and magnetic damping systems, as well as an all new platform, frame, and data-collection system.
- New Magnetic Damping System (conversion from air-dampers)
- Full Force Feedback beam control (conversion from spring counter-based system)
- New system electronics (data acquisition) and system modules
- New frame and gimbal platform
- New data collection system/computer
- Factory equivalent service of air-damped or magnetically damped sensors.
- Factory equivalent service, testing, and calibration on motion tables and calibration range.
- We can also conduct field servicing of sensors and systems at your location. Including system maintenance checks and field calibration of sensor, servicing of gimbal and platform controller, and system software updates.
- DgS can offer repair and upgrade services on Micro-g Lacoste (MgL) AirSeaII systems, both air-damped and magnetically damped.
- We also manufacture and sell new control modules for MgL AirSeaII systems which can be field-swapped in place of the original systems. These modules have vastly updated and more robust computer data acquisition systems, as well as an updated software interface.
- DgS also offers diagnostics and repair services, we can travel to your facility, or to you in the field - worldwide, to troubleshoot and diagnose your AirSeaII systems.
- Depending on the issue and diagnosis we may be able to effect field repairs on your system, or for more complex problems we can perform a full factory servicing at our offices.
DgS offers a range of training services, we can conduct training on the installation and operation of all of our Advanced Technology Gravity Meters, as well as training on the operation and maintenance of gravity systems manufactured by Lacoste and Romberg, and Micro-g Lacoste.
- DgS can provide training services at your location, or on-site at our offices in Broomfield, Colorado.
- We can also perform testing and diagnostics on your sensor, at your location, in the field, or at our offices.